Explore. Experience. Collect.
Fall Open Studios 2017 at Hunters Point Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios will be Saturday and Sunday, October 14 and 15, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Shipyard studios are open to the public only on Open Studios weekends.
180+ artists participating. Participating artists confirmed as of 9/15/2017.
Some highlights of Fall Open Studios:
- Free admission and ample free parking.
- Public transit: The Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios are easily accessible by car or San Francisco Muni.
- Food and drink vendors will be at the Shipyard.
- Our popular Annual Art Auction will run throughout the weekend in the Building 101 Auditorium at the Shipyard. Place silent auction bids (need not be present to win) or pay the “buy it now” price to walk away with your purchases. Start at the Auditorium to check out artists you can then visit in their studios. Auction proceeds support the work of STAR on behalf of Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios artists and the surrounding community.
- Children and pets are welcome and there will be activities for kids.
Watch this space for updates or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the e-mail list for announcements of future Hunters Point Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios events.
NOTE: Many but not all studios are accessible to mobility-impaired visitors.
Recent Open Studios: View Video messages (about 1 minute each) from twelve artists who participated in Spring Open Studios 2017.