Fall Open Studios 2016, Saturday and Sunday, October 15-16
11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Hunters Point Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios
- More than 160 artists’ studios open to the public.
- STAR auction preview show and silent art auction!
- Local food, beverages, and entertainment!
- Free admission and free parking.
- Explore. Experience. Collect.
The Hunters Point Shipyard Artists (HPSA) are the largest community of artists in the United States, more than 250 artists in working studios.
We are located in the former U.S. naval shipyard of San Francisco, Hunters Point Shipyard. We are open to the public just three times a year: Spring Open Studios (4th weekend of April), Fall Open Studios (mid-October) and our Holiday Party & Art Show (1st Sunday in December).
See the Open Studios page for information on the recent Spring Open Studios 2016.
|Follow us on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter||About Hunters Point Shipyard Artists|